Saturday, December 20, 2014

Memory Lane: Local Tourism

There are some fantastic sites to see around Vancouver Island. A lifetime of exploration couldn't see all there is to see around coast BC and it's a wonder I don't just stay. On one occasion, I went to the Greater Vancouver Zoo with my family. Unfortunately, my camera was experiencing some technical difficulties from rusting interiors and sand jammed in the lens (such are the hazards of photography on the west coast). I did manage to get a couple pictures off although most were compromised in quality. On the left, a great horned owl poses as part of the bird show. I'm sorry the resolution isn't better. I must have had some strange setting on my camera gibbled. Very early on in my photographic career with that old Canon, I visited Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park. Although not quite as spectacular as the cave formations I would later capture with my Nikon in Kentucky, it's still a neat shot. Hey family! If you guys remember anything cool from these "Memory Lane" posts then please comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment