Thursday, December 18, 2014

Welcome to Caleb Bomske's Photography Blog!

The title says it all. In the past, my photographs have been scattered throughout my many confusing posts. However, for many of my followers and friends, that is all they want to see. So here it is: a blog for my photographs specifically.
I have to admit, the name of this blog is actually a little misleading. This is more of an art blog than a photography blog. Because it is far less of a professional attempt than my first blog, Rainwood Photography also includes some random posts on philosophy, theology, poetry, and fiction. If I paint or illustrate anything worth sharing that will be posted here as well. It can be considered my "typical" blog. So, without further ado, welcome to my new, more casual blog Rainwood Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment